Currency Switcher for WooCommerce – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 188.8.131.52424. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Fixed conflict with Subscriptions coupon and discount calculation in WooCommerce 2.3. Removed redundant filter for `woocommerce_cart_loaded_from_session` hook.
- Improved support for coupons. Added support for maximum_amount property and legacy amount property.
- Fixed incompatibility with Quick View feature of Flatsome theme. The feature loads the products in a way that prevented the Currency Switcher from converting the prices correctly for variable products.
- Fixed bug in handling of WooCommerce 2.3 sessions. The bug prevented the cart from being restored when a customer logged out and then logged back in.
- Fixed bug in saving of the selected currency between user sessions. The bug caused the selected currency to be overwritten by the geo-detected one when a customer logged in.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.