WooCommerce Currency Switcher – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 184.108.40.206424. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved performance of reports and dashboard. The dashboard now loads up to three times faster!
- Fixed handling of coupons. Coupon values are now converted correctly in WooCommerce 3.0.4.
- Fixed issue of stale data displayed in the mini-cart. Added logic to refresh the mini-cart when the currency is selected via the URL.
- Added logic to ensure that orders created manually, from WordPress Admin area, keep the correct currency.
- Improved handling of exchange rates
- Fixed bug in logic used to retrieve exchange rates. When the configured exchange rate provider could not be determined, the original logic tried to load an invalid class.
- Set default provider to Yahoo! Finance, to replace the unreliable WebServiceX.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.