WooCommerce Currency Switcher – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 22.214.171.124709. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Bug fix – Fixed condition that caused order items to disappear during the creation of a manual order. The glitch was introduced due to a bug in version 126.96.36.199706, released on the 8th of July, and fixed the day after.
- Bug fix – Added workaround for a bug which caused product prices being overwritten by the “update product stock” function after being added to an order in the backend.
- Improvement – Increased number of decimals used to calculate orders’ and items’ totals in base currency. This will increase the accuracy of the sales report.
- Improvement – Improved shortcode aelia_cs_product_price. Added support for sign up fees (subscriptions). It’s now possible to call the shortcode by passing an argument such as price_type=”sign_up_fee”, to show the sign up fee for subscriptions. For more information, please refer to our knowledge base: WooCommerce Currency Switcher – Shortcodes.
- Improvement – Added new filter aelia_cs_pp_shortcode_converted_amount, to allow 3rd parties to alter the output of shortcode “aelia_cs_currency_amount“.
- Improvement – Improved frontend user interface. Added check to show errors on the currency selector widget only to shop managers
- Improvement – Improved backend interface. Removed obsolete messages from Admin area.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
If you activated your licence in WooCommerce > Setttings > Aelia, you will see a notification informing you about the update. You will then be able to install it automatically.
If you haven’t activated your licence, you can download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.