Braintree Extended Gateway for WooCommerce has been released
The Braintree Extended Gateway for WooCommerce, with multi-account and Kount anti-fraud support, is now available from our shop. This new gateway requires and extends the excellent Braintree Gateway developed by SkyVerge, adding new, powerful features.
New features for Braintree payments
The standard Braintree plugin is a great product, developed by some of the most talented WooCommerce developers. However, it contains a few key limitations, which make it restrictive to use in a multi-currency environment. We worked in collaboration with some of our clients and Braintree Support Team to extend the standard plugin, while keeping all its original features.
The Braintree Extended plugin introduces two important new features:
- Support for multiple Braintree accounts (merchant IDs). Thanks to a seamless integration with our popular Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, it’s now possible to direct payments in each currency to a separate merchant account. If you wish to send EUR, USD and GBP payments to different accounts, you can now do so.
- Integration with Kount anti-fraud system. Braintree accounts include advanced anti-fraud features, provided by Kount. The Braintree Extended Gateway can integrate with the anti-fraud system, and provide you with additional protection, reducing the risk of fraud and chargebacks. Our gateway supports both basic Kount and Kount Direct, out of the box.
What are the requirements?
The requirements are almost the same of the previous gateway:
- An active Braintree account.
- For the multi-account feature: Aelia Currency Switcher 22.214.171.124023 or later.
- Aelia Foundation Classes 126.96.36.199023 or later. Available free of charge from our site.
- WordPress 3.6 or later.
- PHP 5.3 or later.
- WooCommerce 2.1.x/2.2.x.
- Braintree Gateway, by SkyVerge, v2.1.2.
How to get the Braintree Extended Gateway
You can buy Braintree Extended Gateway from our site. The plugin is now available at a discounted price. Offer will last until the end of November 2014.
We would like to renew our thanks to the customers who helped us testing this new gateway, and to the Braintree Support team who assisted us during testing.
The Aelia Team