The XAdapter Table Rates Shipping now supports our Aelia Currency Switcher
Using XAdapter Table Rates Shipping plugin with Aelia Currency Switcher
The XAdapter Team has recently updates their Table Rates Shipping plugin, adding native support for our WooCommerce Currency Switcher. Thanks to this new integration, you will be able to have the shipping costs configured in the Table Rates plugin converted automatically at checkout.
Adding the XAdapter Table Rates Shipping plugin to your multi-currency site is easy. You can get started quickly and easily, by following the steps below:
- Install and configure the Aelia Currency Switcher. Our installation guide can help you configuring the plugin: Aelia Currency Switcher – Getting Started.
- In WooCommerce > Currency Switcher > Geolocation page, enable the Geolocation option. This setting will automatically select the currency based on visitor’s location.
- Install the Table Rates Shipping plugin. If you already have that plugin installed, make sure that you are running version 3.0.5 or newer.
- Configure the Table Rates plugin, following the documentation provided by XAdapter.
- The last step is to verify that the Table Rates plugin works, by simulating the purchase process. Simply add an item to the cart and reach the checkout page. There, you will see the shipping rates, which will be in the active currency.
You’re ready! Your customers will now see the shipping costs you entered, converted to the appropriate currency, on the checkout page.
Should you have any questions about using the Table Rates Shipping with our Currency Switcher, please contact the XAdapter Support Team. They will be happy to assist you in configuring their shipping plugin on your site.
Thanks again for reading, and have a great day!
The Aelia Team