Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 1.6/2.0.x has been updated to version 18.104.22.168212. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved display of Recent Orders dashboard widget
- The widget now displays only one total for orders placed in base currency. Orders placed in other currencies will still display the two totals, with the one in base currency enclosed in brackets.
- The widget now displays the correct currencies for each order total.
- Added currency selector in “new order” page in the backend
The “new order” page in WooCommerce backend now includes a currency selector widget. With it, it’s now possible to choose the currency to use to create an order. The widget also displays the currency in which previous orders were placed.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1
- Fixed bug in display of prices for variable products in products list page, which was caused by the new logic added to WooCommerce 2.1
Please note that compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1 is still in Beta and there may be issues to be addressed. We do not recommend using such WooCommerce version with the Currency Switcher on a live site.
- Reports display incorrect totals – Update
WooCommerce 2.1 implements a new logic to render reports, which doesn’t trigger the Currency Switcher functions. We found out that, currently, the new reports don’t allow 3rd parties to alter the queries used to retrieve the data, thus making it hard to ensure that the correct totals are used. We provided a solution to WooCommerce team, which makes the new logic more flexible.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.