Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 2.0.x/2.1.x has been updated to version 126.96.36.199215. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.x
- Restructured reporting classes to take into account the currency in which orders was placed. This will show consistent totals, in base currency.
- Implemented reports: sales, sales by date, customers list, tax by date.
- Implemented override of “WooCommerce Status” dashboard widget, to show total sales in base currency.
- Improved compatibility with WooThemes Table Rates Shipping plugin.
- Fixed “on the fly” calculation of order tax and order shipping tax.
- Improved logging.
Please note that compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.x is still being improved and there may be issues to be addressed.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.