Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 2.0.x/2.1.x has been updated to version 126.96.36.199319. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Added explicit loading of WooCommerce Admin CSS when rendering plugin settings page. This will make sure that the Currency Switcher Options page will look consistent across different environments.
- Corrected invalid reference to settings key in WC_Aelia_CurrencySwitcher_Settings class. This caused some notice messages to appear on the Currency Switcher Options page.
- Fixed display issues caused by jQuery Chosen library.
- Reduced the amount of logging when debug mode is disabled.
- Refactored logic used to instantiate a WooCommerce Logger.
- Removed debug code.
Please note that compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1.x is still being improved and there may be minor issues to be addressed.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.