Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 2.0.x/2.1.x has been updated to version 188.8.131.52707. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Added possibility to specify a currency symbol for each currency. The plugin settings page now allows to specify a currency symbol which will be used to display prices in such currency. This will be invaluable when using several currencies which WooCommerce represents using the same symbol, such as US Dollars, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, and so on.
- Added world currencies to the list of the available currencies. Out of the box, WooCommerce provides a list with some of the most common world currencies. The Currency Switcher now adds (almost) all currencies to the list, so that it’s no longer necessary to use custom code to achieve the same result.
- Fixed bug in conversion of coupons. The bug caused the minimum amount of a coupon not to be converted.
- Redesigned Currency Switcher Options page, to make it easier to use.
- Removed legacy function used for WooCommerce 1.6, which is no longer supported.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.