Currency Switcher for WooCommerce – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 220.127.116.11002. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Added check to prevent mathematical conversion of empty product prices. If you leave base product price empty, prices in other currencies will no longer be calculated as “zero”, but will simply be left empty as well.
- Fixed minor bug in rendering of “buttons” widget. The bug caused the currency code to be used as the buttons’ labels, ignoring filters that might have modified the labels.
- Fixed bug in handling of minimum order amount for free shipping. The bug caused the minimum amount to be converted using exchange rates even when it was declared in explicitly in a currency using the Shipping Pricing plugin.
- Added new arguments to wc_aelia_currencyswitcher_widget_currency_options hook, toallowtodetermine whichwidgetis being rendered. The arguments passed to the filter are now the following:
- Currencies options. An array of currency code -> label pairs.
- Widget type. A string indicating the type of widget being rendered (buttons or dropdown).
- Widget title.
- Widget template name. The name of the file being used as a template.
- Updated GeoIP database.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.