Easy Digital Downloads Currency Switcher – What’s new
Currency Switcher for Easy Digital Downloads has been updated to version 188.8.131.52210. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Updated requirements. Now the plugin requires Easy Digitial Downloads 2.3 or later.
- Fixed export of payment history. The total in base currency now shows the correct value.
- Restored compatibility with EDD 2.4 and earlier. The compatibility was broken due to the changes required to support EDD 2.5.
- Improved compatibility with EDD Licensing plugin. Fixed issue that would cause the licence upgrade options to be displayed with the incorrect currency symbol.
- Fixed compatibility issues with EDD 2.5:
- Fixed display of prices in base currency in `Admin > Payment History` page.
- Fixed saving of the exchange rate saved with each order.
- Fix for EDD issue #4523. Added logic to ensure that orders are always loaded in order currency.
- Removed legacy “exchange_rate” field from order meta.
- Added new logic to determine the conversion rate from one currency to another. This should prevent rounding issues during conversions.
- Updated clearfix CSS for better compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
How to get latest version
Simply order the plugin from the product page and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.