Aelia Foundation Classes implements some convenience classes that can be used by other plugins. It also extends some Core files by adding new events and features, while maintaining the compatibility with original ones. AFC integrates with Logger Plugin, which is required to install it, allowing other plugins to automatically gain logging capabilities.
The Plugin doesn’t require any configuration and it doesn’t perform any action, apart from exposing classes to other plugins. Therefore, you just need to install and enabled it before the plugins that require it.
- Exposes classes with extended functionalities that can be used by other plugins.
- Extends Core Vanilla classes dynamically.
- Compatible with both Vanilla 2.0 and 2.1b (see Notes)
- PHP 5.3+
- Vanilla Forums 2.0/2.1b (see Notes)
- Logger Plugin 13.02.01 or newer (either Basic or Advanced version)
- Plugin has been tested on Vanilla 2.1b and it should be compatible with it. However, since Vanilla 2.1 is still in Beta, compatibility cannot be guaranteed. For the same reason, we provide limited assistance for installation in such environment.