Blacklister for WooCommerce allows your shop to refuse orders from specific visitors, based on blacklisting criteria.
This plugin is a free product. Should you need to avail of our support service, please feel free to contact us to request a consultation. You can also use the contact form to report any issues you encounter, or to send any suggestions to improve it, and we will take your feedback into account for future releases.
How it works
The plugin adds a new menu in WooCommerce backend, where you can specify a list of email addresses or IP addresses that will be blacklisted. When a visitor will try to place an order using one of the blacklisted email or IP addresses, the checkout will be interrupted and the visitor will be notified of the reason why the operation was blocked.
Key Features of Blacklister plugin
- Allows to blacklist customer’s name, address, phone number and email addresses, using exact matches or regular expressions.
- Allows to blacklist IP addresses, using exact matches or IP ranges.
- Customisable error messages to notify the user why their checkout process was halted.
We would like to thank Dustin Robinson for the contribution in relation to the blacklisting of phone numbers.
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- PHP 5.4 or newer.
- WooCommerce 2.4.x to 3.2.x.
- Free Aelia Foundation Classes plugin for WooCommerce 22.214.171.124722 or newer (this plugin can install the AFC library automatically).