Blacklister for WooCommerce allows your shop to block orders from specific visitors, based on custom blacklisting criteria.
This product is the premium version of the original Blacklister plugin developed by Aelia. It includes all the features of the premium plugin, and it’s fully covered by our top class support service. Please note that the free version of the plugin has been retired on the 31 December 2020 and is no longer being maintained.
How it works
The plugin adds a new menu in WooCommerce backend, where you can specify a list of email addresses or IP addresses that will be blacklisted. When a visitor will try to place an order using one of the blacklisted email or IP addresses, the checkout will be interrupted and the visitor will be notified of the reason why the operation was blocked.
Key Features of Blacklister plugin
- Allows to blacklist customer’s name, address, phone number and email addresses, using exact matches or regular expressions.
- Allows to blacklist IP addresses, using exact matches or IP ranges.
- Customisable error messages to notify the user why they were not allowed to complete the checkout.
We would like to thank Dustin Robinson for the contribution in relation to the blacklisting of phone numbers.
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- PHP 7.0 or newer.
- WooCommerce 3.0.x or newer.
- Free Aelia Foundation Classes plugin for WooCommerce 126.96.36.199202 or newer (this plugin can install the AFC library automatically).