How it works
The plugin adds a new payment gateway called First Data/AIB Authipay Connect. The gateway supports the payment service offered by First Data and AIB (GB) Merchant Services, which provide a PCI compliant solution. As the name implies, the plugin implements the Connect solution, which consists in redirecting your Customers to a secure portal where they can complete their payment.
First Data/AIB Authipay Gateway Features
- All major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Instant authorisation. Transactions are confirmed and settled immediately.
- Multiple currencies accepted.
- PCI compliant gateway. You won’t need to worry about implementing PCI compliance on your site.
- Easy to set up and configure.
- Extensive reporting features.
- Authipay is a service designed for Ireland and United Kingdom.
Gateway Key Features
- Supports both First Data/AIB Authipay Connect.
- Easy to configure.
- Supports PayOnly, PayPlus and FullPay Authipay modes.
- Fully compatible with the Currency Switcher, to accept payments in multiple currencies.
- Redirects your Customers to First Data/Authipay gateway to complete payment, so you won’t have to worry about handling, storing and processing credit cards details.
- An active First Data or Authipay Merchant account
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- PHP 5.4 or newer.
- WooCommerce 3.0.x or newer.
- Free Aelia Foundation Classes 188.8.131.52825 or newer.
- The gateway supports simple “sale” transactions. Pre-sales and recurring payments (subscriptions) are not yet supported.