Easy Digital Downloads Currency Switcher – What’s new
Currency Switcher for Easy Digital Downloads has been updated to version 22.214.171.124325. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Fixed export of order totals and order tax.
- Added decoding of HTML currency symbols in email subjects.
- Added new `edd_aelia_cs_should_take_active_currency_from_order` filter, to allow 3rd parties to determine if loading an order should override the active currency.
Added new `edd_aelia_cs_convert_product_price` filter, to allow custom rounding of product prices.
- Bug fix – Added logic to set the correct context when viewing the payment history or a purchase receipt on the frontend.
- Improved compatibility with 3rd party plugins. Added logic to determine if the active currency should be taken from a loaded order, depending on the context.
- Added logic to prevent function `edd_has_user_purchased()` from overriding the active currency.
- Improved compatibility with Recurring Payments plugin. Fixed bug that was caused by the lack of a currency against a newly created subscription. The bug caused a fatal error when such subscription was saved in the backend.
- Improved handling of EDD fees. Added logic to prevent conversion of fees that are already in the active currency.
- Updated requirements. Dropped support for EDD 2.4 and earlier.
How to get latest version
Simply order the plugin from the product page and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.