Support dept will be closed on 3rd of June 2013, as it is a Bank Holiday in Ireland. Any query received that day will be dealt with on Tuesday, 4th of June 2013.
Having been worked with countless technologies , frameworks and 3rd party libraries, I can say that I have seen almost every possible way of organising the code for a project. From the approach of putting every file in a single folder “just for now” (where “now” becomes “forever”, because moving things around is just too complicated), to the one of creating humongous, monolithic do-everything libraries (which I nicknamed “walls of code”), to have everything is in one place, to the theoretically more rational modular system, where files are organized in sub-folders.
The reason why I stress the word “theoretically” is that, while the idea is certainly good, it can still lead to a messy, hard to maintain mass of files. The key of everything, in this case, is finding what logic should be used to structure the code. It may seem a simple question to answer, but the way one answers to it can lead to nasty surprises. Read more
- The StorePep Shipping Solution now supports our Aelia Currency Switcher06/04/2019 - 11:28
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher – New bulk edit features18/03/2019 - 11:30
- Fancy winning a $5,000 worth of WooCommerce goodies?01/02/2019 - 17:02
- Multi-currency Points and Rewards and Product Feeds with Aelia Currency Switcher16/01/2019 - 17:34
- EU VAT Assistant on WordPress.org – Update 12 December 201813/12/2018 - 00:03
89 Priory Court, Eden Gate
Delgany , Co. Wicklow
© Aelia – All Rights Reserved