Support dept will be closed on 3rd of June 2013, as it is a Bank Holiday in Ireland. Any query received that day will be dealt with on Tuesday, 4th of June 2013.
Having been worked with countless technologies , frameworks and 3rd party libraries, I can say that I have seen almost every possible way of organising the code for a project. From the approach of putting every file in a single folder “just for now” (where “now” becomes “forever”, because moving things around is just too complicated), to the one of creating humongous, monolithic do-everything libraries (which I nicknamed “walls of code”), to have everything is in one place, to the theoretically more rational modular system, where files are organized in sub-folders.
The reason why I stress the word “theoretically” is that, while the idea is certainly good, it can still lead to a messy, hard to maintain mass of files. The key of everything, in this case, is finding what logic should be used to structure the code. It may seem a simple question to answer, but the way one answers to it can lead to nasty surprises. Read more
- EU VAT Assistant on WordPress.org – Update 12 December 201813/12/2018 - 00:03
- The EU VAT Assistant for WooCommerce is still “alive and kicking”!10/12/2018 - 19:08
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher – WC 3.5 version update, October 201811/10/2018 - 09:29
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher – Minor update, August 201801/09/2018 - 11:46
- New plugin – WooCommerce Bookings integration for Aelia Currency Switcher31/07/2018 - 19:42
89 Priory Court, Eden Gate
Delgany , Co. Wicklow
© Aelia – All Rights Reserved