WooCommerce Currency Switcher – What’s new
Our Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 184.108.40.206617. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
Features and improvements
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.3 (see announcement).
- Added new filter `wc_aelia_cs_product_requires_conversion`.
- Added support for `currency` attribute stored against a shipping rate. This will make it easier to add multi-currency support to shipping plugins.
- Improved WooCommerce Admin Analytics integration. Added currency filter to Coupons report.
- Updated admin UI to show that the log files now contain a timestamp in their name.
- Fix – Fixed check that caused a “zero decimals” setting to be ignored.
- Fix – Added trimming of exchange rates entered manually on the settings page.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
If you activated your licence in WooCommerce > Setttings > Aelia, you will see a notification informing you about the update. You will then be able to install it automatically.
If you haven’t activated your licence, you can download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.