Currency Switcher for WooCommerce – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 188.8.131.52630. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Added new filters
- The wc_aelia_cs_convert_product_price filter will allow to process a product price after it has been converted. This will allow custom rounding and calculations.
- The wc_aelia_cs_selected_currency filter allows to override the active currency on the fly.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed logic to determine the active currency on Order Edit page. When that page was opened, the currency was incorrectly changed to the one in user’s profile when the “Force currency by billing country” was active.
- Fixed logic to determine if a product in on sale. The new logic correctly determines the “on sale” state for variable products.
- Fixed minor bug in the dashboard widget in WooCommerce 2.3.
- Fixed bug in recalculation of refund metadata in base currency on refund creation.
- General improvements
- Added logic to prevent conversion of a zero amount. This will grant a minor performance increase.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.