WooCommerce Currency Switcher – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6. Added support for the new shipping logic. Leveraged new woocommerce_shipping_zone_shipping_methods filter to ensure that shipping methods’ parameters are loaded in the correct currency.
- Fixed bug in CloudFlare geolocation. In some cases, CloudFlare geolocation can incorrectly pass a lowercase country code. This can prevent the Currency Switcher, and several other plugins, from detecting visitor’s location correctly, as they expect an ISO ALPHA-2 code, which is uppercase. We added a patch to add this condition gracefully.
- Fixed bug with minicart and “force currency by country” feature. The bug prevented the minicart from updating automatically when the “force currency by country” option was selected and the customer changed country using the selector widget.
- Fixed bug in handling of coupons’ minimum and maximum prices. The bug prevented the limits from being converted properly, in some circumstances.
- Improved WooCommerce version detection in reporting manager class. The class now uses a different logic to find out which reports to use, and returns more information if an unsupported version is found.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.