Prices by Country for WooCommerce allows set multiple product prices, associated to configurable regions. When a customer from one of the configured regions visits your site, he will see the prices set for that regions.
How it works
Once enabled, the Prices by Country plugin will add a new menu item to the WooCommerce menu, which will lead to a page that you can use to configure one or more regions (a region is a list of countries). When you will have configured the regions, every product will show additional price fields for each of the regions. By entering a price in these new fields, you will be able to charge a different prices to your customers, depending on which country they will choose at checkout.
The Prices by Country plugin includes a geolocation feature, and it can detect visitors’ location automatically. By doing so, your customers will immediately see the prices that apply to their country, before they reach the checkout.
This product is fully compatible with our WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin, currently the leading multi-currency solution for WooCommerce. The combination of the two plugins will give you unprecedented flexibility: you will be able to enter different prices in each currency, for each of the regions you configure.
Releases are announced via blog posts; you can subscribe to the site feed (use the form which you can find on the right, on the front page) to be informed when new updates are available.
- Fully compatible with our WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin. Together, the plugins grant incredible multi-currency, multi-region pricing flexibility, and all of our WooCommerce plugins.
- Easy to use for both site Administrators and customers.
- Allows to set different product prices, depending on customer’s country.
- Automatically detects visitors’ country, with price set accordingly.
- Includes a widget to allow your visitors to choose their billing country before they reach checkout.
- Supports simple, variable, grouped and external products.