How it works
Once enabled, the plugin will automatically integrate with the Product Add-ons and Currency Switcher plugins. When a fixed price addon is loaded, it will pass its value to the conversion function, to ensure that it’s converted to the active currency. This plugin doesn’t require any setup or configuration, it’s designed to work automatically when needed, as soon as it’s activated.
- One click setup: it will work automatically, as soon as it’s activated.
- Ensures that add-ons configured through the Product Add-ons plugin are properly converted in the active currency.
- PHP 7.0 or newer.
- WordPress 5.0 or newer.
- WooCommerce 3.0.x or newer.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 126.96.36.199405 or newer.
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons 3.2 or newer.
- Free AFC plugin for WooCommerce 188.8.131.52819 or newer.
Limitations of the integration
The integration addon doesn’t add the possibility to enter a price for each add-on in each currency, due to limitations in the user interface of the original Product Addons plugin. Should you need such feature, please consider the Extra Product Options plugin, developed by Themecomplete, which includes it out of the box.
This addon is meant as a temporary patch to add multi-currency features to the Product Add-ons plugin. Unfortunately, that plugin may introduce breaking changes from time to time. Due to that, we can’t guarantee of compatibility with all versions of that plugin. Should you encounter any issue, please feel free to report it by using our contact form.
We would also recommend to consider using an alternative solution, such as the Extra Product Options plugin, which includes native support for our Currency Switcher, as well as several advanced features, such as the possibility of entering addon prices in each currency.