Product Add-ons for Currency Switcher is a lightweight plugin that implements integration between the Currency Switcher for WooCommerce and the Product Add-ons plugin, making sure that the price of product add-ons are properly converted in the selected currency, using the configured exchange rates.
How it works
Once enabled, the plugin will automatically integrate with the Currency Switcher and Product Add-ons plugins, ensuring that the price of product add-ons is converted properly whenever a currency is selected. This plugin doesn’t require any setup or configuration, it’s designed to work automatically when needed, as soon as it’s activated.
Releases are announced via blog posts; you can subscribe to the site feed (use the form which you can find on the right, on the front page) to be informed when new updates are available.
- One click setup: it will work automatically, as soon as it’s activated.
- Ensures that add-ons configured through the Product Add-ons plugin are properly converted in the active currency.
- PHP 5.4 or later.
- WordPress 3.8 or later.
- WooCommerce 2.4.x to 3.5.x.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 188.8.131.52619 or later
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons (by Mike Jolley) 2.6.3 or later.
- Free AFC plugin for WooCommerce 184.108.40.206819 or later.
The plugin doesn’t yet allow to manually enter a price for each add-on in each currency, due to user interface limitations.