The WooCommerce Bundles Integration for Currency Switcher is a lightweight plugin that we developed, as a temporary solution, to compensate for the lack of multi-currency capabilities in the Bundles plugin. Its purpose is to add support for multi-currency environments to the official Bundles plugin, and to give the 3rd party authors the time to make their products multi-currency aware natively.
Note: this free plugin does not include support. Should you need support, you can contact us to request a consultation (hourly rates apply).
How it works
The plugin automatically integrates with our Currency Switcher and the WooCommerce Bundles plugins. This addon doesn’t need any setup or configuration, it’s designed to work automatically when needed, as soon as it’s activated.
- One click setup: it will work automatically, as soon as it’s activated.
- Ensures that prices configured through the Bundles plugin are properly converted to the active currency.
- PHP 7.0 or newer.
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- WooCommerce 3.0.x or newer.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 126.96.36.199214 or newer.
- WooCommerce Bundles plugin 5.1 or newer(tested until version 6.7).
- Aelia Foundation Classes for WooCommerce 188.8.131.52910 or newer (the plugin can install the framework automatically).