Our support platform could be unavailable from about 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM GMT on the 8th of February 2014, due to a hardware upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we would like to thank you for your understanding.
Archive for year: 2014
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 1.6/2.0.x has been updated to version 22.214.171.124129. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Removed redundant filter wc_aelia_cs_get_selected_currency. Filter woocommerce_currency can be used instead.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce price filter widget.
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce 1.6/2.0.x has been updated to version 126.96.36.199117. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Added new filters:
- wc_aelia_cs_enabled_currencies. This filter allows to retrieve the list of enabled currencies.
- wc_aelia_cs_get_selected_currency. This filter allows to retrieve and/or alter the selected currency.
- Improved compatibility with Opulence theme.
- Fixed bug in logic used to select the default currency during geolocation detection. Read more
A new plugin has been released: Blacklister for WooCommerce 2.0.x will help you keeping fraudsters at bay by blocking the checkout process if the data entered matches the one entered in the blacklist criteria. The plugin is currently in Beta and it’s available free of charge. Its features are basic for the moment, but we are working to extend it and transform it into a complete solution that will help every WooCommerce shop owner to reduce fraudulent activity.
For information about current plugin status, its features and its requirements, please read the product page.
Thank you in advance for using our products, and for all the feedback!