Mijireh Multi-Currency Gateway for WooCommerce adds multi-currency features to WooCommerce standard Mijireh gateway.
By design, Mijireh servers can only accept payments in the currency you select when you configure your store. That is, the servers have a “one store = one currency” rule. To bypass this limitation, it’s necessary to create multiple stores, but the standard gateway included in WooCommerce can only handle one of them.
The Mijireh Multi-Currency Gateway solves this issue, by creating one virtual gateway for each currency you enable in the Currency Switcher. You will then be able to configure each one separately, and route payments to the correct store, depending on which currency in which orders are placed.
- To work properly, this product requires the Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, and a separate Mijireh store for each currency you would like to accept through the gateway. Please contact the Mijireh Support Team to enquiry about the costs of running multiple stores. See full requirements below.
- For an overview of how to install and configure this product, please refer to the installation instructions.
- This free product does not include support. Should you need support, you can purchase such service from our shop.
- Easy to configure.
- Allows to accept multiple currencies via Mijireh.
- Allows to accept credit cards on your site without having to install an SSL certificate.
- Thanks to Page Slurp feature, payment interface will look exactly like your site.
- Built on existing, robust WooCommerce Mijireh gateway.
- An active Mijireh account, with a separate store for each currency that should be accepted through the gateway.
- WordPress 3.6 or later.
- PHP 5.4 or later.
- WooCommerce 2.4.x to 3.2.x.
- Free Aelia Foundation Classes 126.96.36.199825 or newer.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 188.8.131.52903 or newer.
You can find full installation instructions in our knowledge base: Multi-currency Mijireh gateway – Installation instructions.