Skrill Gateway for WooCommerce allows your Customers to pay through Skrill (Moneybookers).
How it works
The plugin will add a new payment gateway called Skrill (Moneybookers), which will add support for the Skrill payment gateway. Upon checkout, your customers will be redirected to a secure portal where they can complete their payment. Both standard and Quick Checkout modes are supported.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Instant authorisation. Transactions are confirmed and settled immediately.
- Multiple currencies accepted.
- PCI compliant gateway. You won’t need to worry about implementing PCI compliance on your site.
- Easy to set up and configure.
Key Features of Skrill Gateway plugin
- Supports both standard and Quick Checkout modes (you must ask Skrill to enable Quick Checkout on your account if you wish to use it).
- Easy to configure.
- Redirects the user to the Skrill portal in the appropriate language (WPML required)
- Fully compatible with the Currency Switcher, to accept payments in multiple currencies.
- Redirects your Customers to Skrill website to complete payment, so you won’t have to worry about handling, storing and processing credit cards details.
- An active Skrill Merchant account.
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- PHP 5.4 or newer.
- WooCommerce 2.4.x or newer.
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways > Skrill to configure the plugin.
For more information about installation and management of plugins, please refer to WordPress documentation.
On the settings page, the following settings are required:
- Skrill Email: this is the email address associated to your merchant account.
- Secret Word: this is the secret word you entered in your account settings.
If you wish to get more details about the settings and where to find them, please refer to Skrill website.
Integration with Currency Switcher
This plugin is fully compatible with the Currency Switcher. If you are using the Currency Switcher, and you find out that the Skrill gateway is not appearing on the checkout page, please go to WooCommerce > Currency Switcher Options > Payment Gateways and make sure that Skrill is listed amongst the Enabled Gateways.
This product is provided free of charge as-is, and it’s not covered by free support. Paid support is available. For more details, see the support section of our terms and conditions.