Moneris Extended Gateway for WooCommerce integrates with the Moneris Gateway and the WooCommerce Currency Switcher to allow directing payments to multiple Moneris accounts, depending on the currency used to complete orders.
The standard Moneris gateway, developed by SkyVerge, accepts the API keys of a single account. This plugin extends the existing gateway, allowing you to enter two sets of API keys (one for Canadian Dollars, and one for US Dollars). This will allow you to choose a different account to receive payments in each currency.
This gateway can also handle the case in which your shop needs to use two separate accounts located in different countries (Canada and the United States). By enabling the related option, the plugin will automatically send the payments to the correct servers (Canada or U.S.).
- The multi-account feature requires our Currency Switcher for WooCommerce , which must be installed and configured correctly.
- Seamlessly replaces the standard Moneris gateway. Simply add the API keys for each currency, and you are ready to go, no additional configuration required.
- Allows to direct payments to multiple accounts.
- Allows to forward payments in Canadian Dollars to a a Canadian account, and payments in US Dollars to a US account.
- One or more active Moneris Canada or Moneris USA accounts. Important: US accounts can only accepts US Dollars. To accept Canadian Dollars, you will need to open a Canadian account as well. Canadian accounts can accept both US and Canadian dollars.
- WordPress 3.6 or newer.
- PHP 5.4 or newer.
- WooCommerce 2.4.x to 3.3.x.
- Moneris Gateway, by SkyVerge, 2.3.2 or newer.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 18.104.22.168521 or newer.