WooCommerce Prices by Country – What’s new
Our Aelia Prices by Country for WooCommerce has been updated to version 220.127.116.11813. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
Features and improvements
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.4 and WordPress 5.5.
- Feature – Improved support for manual orders. Added logic to load product prices based on the billing or shipping country set for the order.
- Feature – Improved integration with WooCommerce import/export features. The tool now shows dedicated columns to import and export the custom data from the Prices by Country plugin.
- Tweak – Added new filter `wc_aelia_pbc_filter_visible_products_hash`. The filter allows 3rd parties to use custom criteria to generate the cache key for the list of visible products.
- Fixed logic used to filter the product query when option “Filter invisible products from the catalogue query”, to reduce the possibility of conflicts.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
If you activated your licence in WooCommerce > Setttings > Aelia, you will see a notification informing you about the update. You will then be able to install it automatically.
If you haven’t activated your licence, you can download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.