Currency Switcher for WooCommerce – What’s new
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce has been updated to version 22.214.171.124211. This update brings the following improvements and fixes:
- Fixed bug in the queries run by initial installation process. The bug caused the report data not to be populated correctly.
- Added new wc_aelia_currencyswitcher_settings_saved action, triggered when plugin settings are saved.
- Rewritten logic used to render the currency symbol on the Order Edit page. The new logic is cleaner and it will make it easier to override the page template, if needed.
- Fixed bug with conversion of product variations’ prices. The bug caused variation prices to be hidden in some edge cases.
- Improved semaphore logic used during auto-updates to reduce race conditions.
- Fixed error message for “invalid destination currency” error.
- Fixed rendering error on orders list page in the admin section on WooCommerce 2.2.
- Fixed minor notice in WC_Aelia_CurrencySwitcher_Settings::set_exchange_rates_update_schedule().
- Fixed scope of CSS for Chosen elements in Admin section.
How to get latest version
Simply place your order and you will get the latest version.
You should be able to download the updated file using the link you received with your order. If the link doesn’t work, please contact Support to receive the latest version. Thanks.